Since 1961, the SYMA brand has stood for inspiring trade fair solutions at the highest level. With our individual stand construction and our unique modular system, we realize tailor-made exhibition stands that inspire exhibitors and trade fair visitors worldwide. Decades of experience at all important trade fair locations in Europe and Asia and real Swiss quality make SYMA the perfect partner for trade fairs, congresses, events and architecture. To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Project administration stand construction 70- 100% (all genders)
Her passion lies in administration and support. Their main tasks include supporting the project management of individual stands or overall developments. In support, you work closely with the project managers and technical planning.
You bring the following with you:
- Experience in administration
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office, NAV, ERP
- Good basic commercial training
- Ideally experience in the field of trade fair and event construction
- Very good language skills in German, French more desirable
- Analytical as well as structured way of working
- Resilience in hectic situations
In return, we offer you:
- A varied and challenging job in a traditional Swiss company with international operations.
- Flexible working hours, 5 weeks holiday
- Hybrid work
- Pension fund with above-average benefits
- Support for further training
- Respectful cooperation at eye level without boss airs and graces
- A relaxed dress code and we live a “you” culture
- Free employee parking spaces
Suchen Sie eine spannende Herausforderung in unserem aufgestellten Team in der Livecom-Branchebau? Then we should definitely get to know each other! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to .hc.a1695850753mys@s1695850753boj1695850753
If you have any technical questions, please contact Daniel Bürgisser, Head of Project Development and Technical Planning, on 071 932 32 63.
Ms Susanne Hafner, Head of Human Resources Management a. i., SYMA-SYSTEM AG, Panoramastrasse 19CH-9533 Kirchberg SG, Tel. 071 932 32 32, www.syma.com